Sunday, December 5, 2010

Soo...

I'm in love.  I mean real, fun, quaint, romantic, always happy, go to bed in his arms...he wakes up in mine, you make me kind of crazy...but..feelings never waiver kind of love.  Of course, we have our moments of trials, but those moments only bring strength.  I asked him to stop apologizing when we have a moment or two because we are still learning about each other, growing and defining our love.  Maybe when I write about him it'll be dripping in sappiness.  But I don't care.  I'm tired of apologizing and hiding behind our happiness.  Remember those "friends" I told you about that I have been trying to dump?  Yea, well, Thanksgiving I updated my Facebook something with the tune of...."My boyfriend is the cutest of the cute"....yea, it's sappy...it's the feeling of new love...even though our love for each other has been existing for months now.  And...my "friend" on FB writes...VOMIT...I hate reading this kind of stuff.....tough shit I say.  Now, stop being a stupid jerk and get off of my page.  You see...she recently went through a little break up...aaannnnd is a little bitter, I get it...it sucks but here is the thing.  I spent months...days...basically a year to get here, to be this happy.  And, when you...(my friend) were happy, sad, going through hard times...happy times...or what the fuck ever...I was there happy, smiling, crying, holding your hand.  I am always there.  And your little snarky comment about hating that your "friend" is happy, well, it rubbed me the wrong way. 

My motto when I embarked on this journey of finding self...of finding peace was "I am going to live my life without apologizing for any of it", so, that's what I'm doing.  And God, I'm lucky.  I have in him a best friend, someone who I can laugh with, and have a heart to heart.  Agree to disagree, and hold hands gently with.

If you don't like it or want to know about it, well, take your little bitter, broken heart, and move along.

“There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout:
This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision
."

 

 ~Stacey Charter

No comments:

Post a Comment