"Treating the whole world as if it works for you
doesn't suggest you're special, it means you're an ass."
Raina Kelley-Newsweek
Sometimes, its just too hard to always be happy. And well, while I am pretty damn happy in most of my daily interactions...I am also seriously irritated. You know how in the summer you might be at a picnic or something, maybe out in a park, or in the privacy of your own yard....and there is a bee, or a fly. Just buzzing around, and being really, fucking annoying. First it flies away for a little, and then you think "Fucking finally....some peace and quiet" and then like 10 1/2 minutes later you hear it buzzing in your damned ear. You see it sitting on your Coke can and you're like "fucking fly...I hate you".....a lot.
Well, I will be the first to admit, I mostly love all of nature, even the most obnoxious. But pretty much I hate blonde, fake, fakers--who think they are not fakers....even though one minute they are bragging about eating like 4 hotdogs at the ATT park, and then talking about being a vegetarian. One minute they are raving at Coachella and then the next they are like nature children. WTF?! it's like whiplash--but on someone who is really fucking lame. I am just gonna get this off of my chest...cause really I don't give a SHIIIIITT. My boyfriends ex girlfriend...she is the really obnoxious horsey fly. Aw I'm so mean.....damn. tough shit. I am pretty sure she reads this blog...like 97 percent sure...that's partially why I take my blog down from time to time...but I'm done with that. Let me just say...you are a faker..."city girl" --hardly, what you lived in the city for like a year?! That's like me saying I'm a Vintner. Cause I lived in Napa. Now all of a sudden you are striving so hard to get back to your college town. And believe it or don't, I really don't care...I went to the concert with one of my best friends, how do you even know I went?!!!! what a hypocrite...you're so crazy!!!! and we had planned on going to see that concert like a month before. And I wasn't going to see you, you are so self important. Do you think you are some sort of celebrity or something?
I lived, for 6 years in Chico, and I'll be going back like all the time this year..planning a wedding, and working with the business that I am partial owner to, and visiting friends that I have up there. That's my hometown, faker. Chances are likely that you will see me.....deal with it. Don't go all ape shit and think that you are so great that I went to fucking find you in Chico...to do what exactly?! Hello, we live in the same town now....you're so fucking dumb. The main city of Chico is a small ass town...we may or may not run into each other, don't worry I won't ask for your autograph when I see you-- I, by chance found your boyfriends (not knowing it was his...cause there is no name attached to the band you idiot!!!!) YouTube page like 4 months ago when I was browsing for Ryan Adams. An artist that I started liking; like oh i don't know 7 years ago...and when he was on the Elizabethtown Soundtrack I pretty much peed my pants. Your boyfriends band is tagged with Ryan Adams everywhere....and Chico....it's not like it's some sort of witness protection program...YouTube...I mean their logo?! "Broadcast Yourself"...doesn't really seem like it's for someone who desires privacy. You're passive agressive, really immature comment about losing a fan was hilarious. I may not be a "fan", that just means I am not on the page site as a member...or am i?
You keep e-mailing him, like he even gives a shit what you think....he could give two flying farts about you and your really, really lame past together. I only took my "Fan" base away from your bfs page, because I didn't want you following me on YouTube now...since you even knew my Twitter name. (which I've also changed). do you even have a Twitter?!! that's so weird. He didn't think I should take it down at all you nut bag. He is so busy with school that getting emails from you is like that fly I was talking about earlier...really really annoying...and dirty...remember this last summer...and that rumor?! Dude...i even came to your defense...maybe I shouldn't have?!!!
I'm not innocent, yes I've done my fair share of internet browsing...but who was it again that found my UNPUBLISHED blog a year and a half ago? And then proceeded to keep finding it even though I changed the name of my blog like 4 times?!!! Oh right...You...crazy. I have no idea if you even have a blog anymore...your writing was--in lack of so many words...BORING as fuck.
Sometimes I wonder why do I hate you so much, and why do you hate me?!!!
But then I remember--there is nothing I hate worse than a fake, city girl, buddhist/hippy, mean girl, self help book reader, groupie, that likes to do drugs and then pretend that she's perfect. nighty night.
No comments:
Post a Comment