“Remember that you don't choose love; love chooses you. All you really can do is accept it for all its mystery when it comes into your life. Feel the way it fills you to overflowing then reach out and give it away.”
Kent Nerburn
So, maybe life can be all about rainbows, and butterflies and baby deer bouncing through a meadow of wild flowers. Who knew? I say this because I hate to even utter the words..."Ashton Kutcher made me cry" not once...but twice. WHAT? Yea. I took my snarky self to see "No Strings Attached" yesterday afternoon. I haven't done that in a long time; note to self...do it more often. At first watching it, I was like "Natalie Portman kind of pisses me off...no wait...she really pisses me off..." but then I realized that I hated her character...not her, how can you hate a human being that weighs less than my cat, and she has a huge smile. So, I go, I watch...I laugh...I cringe..and the last 15 minutes of the movie I had that weird lump in my throat, you know the one where it just sits there, until you cry. You either choke, or you cry. Well, I teared up. Maybe life is allowed to be frolicking in the sun light, and smiling every day, for no particular reason. Holding hands, and laughing and goofing around with your most dearest treasured love. And I'll take it. I love doing that with my guy, with him I am my most playful self.
If Ashton Kutcher has made me believe this, I'm pretty sure the end is near. At any rate, it's a cute movie, it has the all familiar someone is in love with someone before the other someone is ready...it has the girl that wants to be noticed but never is, and it has Ludacris....
I love love, and I love that at this time in my life I completely believe in it, appreciate it, adore him, love him, treasure love and take it for all that it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment