I'm completely *obsessed* with
Instagram. And you should be too!! You could take the most plain of pictures and turn them pro in like 2 minutes, share them on a social network with friends that also have it. It's pretty rad. My schweets and I went up valley this last weekend, spent some time with friends in Oakland, wine tasted in Calistoga, and I was snap happy. It was fun getting to hear about *his* past, when we went wine tasting when he used to work for a family owned and operated winery. I loved it. I learn something new about him every day. Anyway....if you can, download Instagram. It's a free app. Also one of my friends was one of the creators of the app!! Exciting stuff.
Enjoy!
Napa, during my favorite time of the year.
Dinner in Oakland
Yountville
Sunrise from my driveway
Calistoga, CA
No comments:
Post a Comment