Sunday, November 29, 2009

Places I've Been, Places I will go.....


This year, my goal was to go places....alone, on my own bill, and not exotic places either, I've been to Mexico over 5 times, Hawaii 3 times.  I wanted to see history, visit friends, see family.  So I did, and I'm going to continue to.  In January of 2009, I went up to Seattle to see my bestie!! So fun, except I got sick, which definately goes with my luck of traveling!!  Then, February I worked, and worked, and March I went to Washington D.C.!! I have friends there, and I visited, while seeing the sites too! I got to do it at my own pace, for 1 day I had company, but the others I was on my own, which I loved.  And two nights in a row I took the Metro out to see my friends, once in Georgetown, and another night, I can't seem to think of the town right now, but both nights were good!!  May, I went to Tahoe.  November Washington State again.  February and April of next year......VEGAS, and March of next year NYC!! I've never been to Vegas, but I've been to NY. September of next year...ITALY, and May Oklahoma...I know...jealous, but you should be, causee that is where my other best friend lives!! I can't wait.  I love journeys, anywhere, I love any type of trip.  Of course my highschool class reunion is next August too, and after that road trip with Kim and Sandy!!!!


My year is booked next year, but I'm so looking forward to it.  If you wanna see me, you better act quick, I'm in high demand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment